PURELL® ES8 Soap Dispenser – Graphite
Always-ready touch-free hand soap dispenser with energy-on-the-refill.
- Each new refill comes with its own energy source - a coin cell battery integrated into the refill.
- Optional SMARTLINK™ modules add capability for service alerts, compliance monitoring and other upgrades as technology evolves.
- Elegant design complements décor.
- AT-A-GLANCE™ refills provide the easiest way to see when refills need to be changed.
- Uses PURELL® ES8 1200 mL HEALTHY SOAP® refills.
- Dispenser and formulation are calibrated to provide the optimal dose for effective hand hygiene.
- SANITARY SEALED™ PET refill bottle with tear-off collar for easy recycling.
- LOCK OR NOT™ technology - can convert to a locking system.
- Fully ADA compliant.
- Guaranteed reliability.
GOJO has a corporate commitment to sustainability. For more information, visit our sustainability page or download the GOJO Sustainability Report. “Energy-on-the-refill” technology - every refill has a built-in energy source, designed to last as long as the refill. Available with green certified formulations. View product tab for formulation certification information. 68% reduction in battery waste. 15% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions. Sealed sanitizer dispensing system locks out germs to protect health and well-being of restroom users. Fresh nozzle included with each refill. The PURELL® ES8 dispensing system represents a 68% reduction in battery waste*, and a 15% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions*(when compared to leading touch-free systems on the market.).* * Based on a usage rate of 3 refills per dispenser, per year and savings calculated based on a 6-year dispenser lifetime, compared to GOJO LTX TM system.
Compatible with PURELL® ES8 1200mL HEALTHY SOAP® refills.
|Product unit dimensions (cm)||23 x 10 x 14|
|Case Dimensions (cm)||25,4 x 13,65 x 16,51|
|Unit weight with packaging (kg)||1,06|
|Barcode / Cover box||10073852502098|
|Country of origin||US|
GOJO combines passion for our Purpose – saving lives and making life better through well-being solutions – with scientific knowledge of hand hygiene and skin care. This leads to positive outcomes that make a difference in people's lives.
Select the link below for an outcome study summary providing scientific evidence of results achieved.
• Reducing Infection Rates in Healthcare
• Reducing Absenteeism in Schools and Colleges
• Improved Skin Condition in Harsh Environments Prone to Dermatitis
• Reducing Illness and Absenteeism in Military Settings
• Reducing Absenteeism in Workplace Settings
• Hand Hygiene for Food Handlers
Published at: 13 Apr 2023
|Downloads Hospitality and Leisure|